Anitom.co Terms & Conditions… It’s not exciting but you should read it!
Welcome to Anitom OOD
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Anitom OOD’s Website.
Anitom OOD is located at:
Ul Voyvodova 18 Ruse 7000 , Bulgaria
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Anitom OOD’s website. Anitom.co is a web portal from Anitom OOD registered in Bulgaria herein, referred to as Anitom.
If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of Bulgaria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.Cookies
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Anitom OOD and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Anitom OOD. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from http://www.anitom.co for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from http://www.anitom.co
Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.anitom.co
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.anitom.co
Redistribute content from Anitom OOD (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
dot.com community sites;
associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Anitom OOD; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Anitom OOD’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Any refund on your Anitom membership fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy stated below. Further, some specific task based plans or ad-hoc projects and other services may be governed by their individual refund policies or the project contract. In all such cases the individual refund policy or the project contract terms shall be applicable in addition to this policy unless and otherwise it is contrary to this, in which case the individual service / project contract refund terms shall supersede this policy.
Anitom bills its customers in advance at the beginning of each month based on the appropriate plan that the customer has subscribed to. Ad-hoc projects may also be subject to full or part payment in advance as well as milestone payments for reaching various stages of the project or task.
- Refunds on cancellation / downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation / downgrades. Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the customer. All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30 day notice period.
- Refunds on non-usage of plan hours by the customer are not permitted.
- Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the customer on the customer’s instructions using the customer’s credit card where applicable.
- In the event of deficiency in service, Anitom will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework on the task / assignment / project and deliver it back to the customer. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan. All such requests have to be routed to the Quality Department of Anitom either through direct email or through the client portal within 2 business days of receipt of a completed milestone/ task / assignment / project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All tasks / assignments / projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
- Anitom and its staff shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation / information from customer pertaining to any particular task/s, errors/ mistakes not pertaining to Anitom’s scope of work, inability of customer to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of Anitom.
- Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to your preferred payment method which you used to pay for the service. To prevent fraudulent acts, refunds are only issued back through the same payment process as the payment was made through and no substitutions are allowed. i.e) if you had paid by your Visa card then the refund can only be issued back to the same Visa card number you paid with and not a different credit card/cash/cheque/etc.
- You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Timelines for receipt of funds into your credit card account may also vary for different cards / banks.
By using Anitom.co and the services we offer, you are agreeing to the policy as laid out above. If you have any issues with our refund policy, please get in touch with our team.